GAIN A NEW PERSPECTIVE
The NeuroBlate® System now features Fusion-S Software, the exclusive software intelligence behind the most advanced laser ablation system for neurosurgery. NeuroBlate Fusion-S Software delivers superior visualization, allowing you to see more of the procedure, so you can execute every case confidently.
PRECISION COMES WITH MULTIPLE VIEWS
Enhancements to the software display provide a highly intuitive and detailed visual representation of critical anatomical detail.
- 3D anatomical views provide an advanced graphical interface to optimally define the ablation target and surrounding structures.
- Greater visualization allows you to closely monitor the procedure and tailor laser delivery to conform to the intended ablation boundaries.
INFUSED WITH ROBUST SAFETY
NeuroBlate® Fusion-S™ Software builds upon the safety profile of the NeuroBlate System, giving you added confidence throughout each procedure. Robust safety features provide the control and assurance you need to manage the case from start to finish.
- An unlimited number of temperature pick points can be set at any location in the three-dimensional ablation zone to carefully monitor ablation progression and avoid eloquent structures
- Intuitive color display provides critical data to confirm when target temperatures are reached
- Heat progression is precisely monitored throughout the procedure, providing assurance that tissue temperatures remain within a safe range
NEUROBLATE FUSION-S SOFTWARE WORKFLOW STEPS
- Load and fuse (co-register) DICOM image data
- Pre-procedure DICOM image data is loaded into the software
- Image data sets are co-registered (image fusion)
- Intraoperatively acquired, master MRI dataset showing laser probe position is fused to the secondary imaging
- Define anatomical regions of the brain
- The user defines anatomical areas of the interest in the brain
- Volumes can be used to define specific treatment regions such as tumors or epileptic foci
- Critical structures can also be identified as “no-go” zones to avoid during the procedure
- Define the laser probe trajectory and the radial orientation for the SideFire®
- The user matches the position of the virtual laser probe to the actual location on the intraoperative MRI Image
- The SideFire probe orientation is defined by identifying a fiducial marker applied to the probe driver
- Once defined and verified, probe position and directionality are robotically controlled to reach the intended target
- Thermal monitoring – laser actuation
- Tissue temperature of the ablation zone is monitored throughout the procedure
- The software displays contours (outlines) of cell damage in multiple image planes
- Position and orientation of the laser probe can be manipulated remotely throughout the procedure
NeuroBlate Fusion-S Software. Technical Brochure.
Monteris provides technology for neurosurgeons, which allows them to ablate (destroy with lethal heat) from the inside, brain lesions and brain tumors that may be difficult to approach via traditional methods. Technology includes the NeuroBlate System, AxiiiS®, AtamA®, and MiniBolt devices, which may be used together to apply the focused laser energy with little or no effect on surrounding healthy tissue. The NeuroBlate System provides clinicians a tool that offers near real-time control and MRI visualization of the therapy during laser ablation treatment.
All brain surgeries carry risk. Possible adverse events include, but are not limited to, hematoma, embolic events, edema, bleeding, cerebral spinal fluid (CSF)leakage, infection, unintended major tissue damage and permanent neurological deficits. Prior to using these devices, please review the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions and potential adverse events.